Visitor Management Software
for K-12 Schools
PlascoTrac Visitor Management Software was one of our newest and most anticipated feature releases. Available as a system add-on, or as a stand-alone application, PlascoTrac Visitor manages who is coming on and off campus. Unlike most lobby-management applications that were created for corporations and government application, our easy-to-use and cost effective visitor management software is the only application that has been designed specifically for K-12 schools. Built by us from the ground up, PlascoTrac Visitor specifically addresses the needs of our schools... know who is on campus, what level of clearance they have, at a moments notice.
Features of PlascoTrac Visitor include:
- Quickly and efficiently manage front-office security and the visitor sign-in process
- More accurate and professional than handwritten log books
- Classify multiple types of visitors such as parents, volunteers, vendors, subs, district employees
- Capture and store photos for all visitors
- Manually key in visitor information or integrate with a driver license scanner to populate basic fields
- Name a host/escort and identify designated access areas if applicable
- Quickly print a temporary ID badge for each visitor
- Set up watch lists to flag unwanted visitors
- Links to registered sex offender databases using the First Advantage subscription service (www.safe-schools.com)
- Available as a stand-alone application or as an add-on to any PlascoTrac Software
Pricing for PlascoTrac Visitor starts at just $599* which makes it a tremendous value for any school. Contact your sales manager for additional details, or to schedule a web demo of this exciting new tool.